Friday, April 3, 2009

Cool Chicken Coop



I thought this was a cool chicken house or a way to keep stupid children from eating cat poop out of the sandbox by imprisoning them for an afternoon.WHAT? They got a little hooch to get out of the sun. And you can slip them cheesestring through the links of the fence. I could raise chickens but when it comes to killing them I think I will just go to KFC. I have nightmares of the chicken culling at the family farm where I would scream from the kitchen window as my little sister would bloody her dress because my hillbilly relatives all though it would be funny to have her cut the head off with her tiny little hatchet. She would then stuff her pockets with chicken heads. I think if she could have she would have made a necklace of them like Predator. Yeh funny, I still wake up screaming. The worst part is that each time she took the heads off with ONE swing and she had to be all of three or four at the time. It amazing that our backyard only contains the bodies of our poor dead kitties and not neighborhood children - well the cats and my mom's stupid snow white and the seven drawf garden knomes. We told her that the damn neighbor kids did it but in truth they were large and embarassing and we had about had enough especially when she was talking about getting many more of them. That bit of insanity had to be stopped before she 'killed' the yard again.

"The new eglu cube is the ideal way to keep up to 10 chickens in a town or country garden. It is based on the same revolutionary technology as the original eglu with slide out dropping trays, hose clean surfaces, twin walled insulated, no maintenance and our No Foxes Allowed protection."

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Interesting. My grandmother had chickens in her yard when I was growing up. We would have to dodge and weave the rooster, he was a mean bastard.