Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Comic Adventures of Obama


I dont't know if this is just another hoax or something related to the love affair comic books are having with the new President. Of course anything with him on the cover will sell but are they really hurting so badly to stoop? This cover makes him look like Will Smith from I AM LEGEND. To make the Obama charater mute is interesting since oratory is almost Barack's superpower. I hope they are true though. If I was him I would have them all framed and put up in the Oval Office. Our own PM would could only be known as 'Sweater Vest Man' - hardly cool at all.

"Drafted: One Hundred Days is a one shot that tells the story of Barack Obama, a man who is unable to achieve his greatest goals when the planet is drafted by an alien race to fight in an intergalactic war. It tells the story of this struggle through the eyes of Obama, who like every other man or woman, experiences the hardships and tragedies one would assume come from interstellar total war. However, due to an injury, this Obama is mute. It’s definitely an interesting look at an alternate reality type story, and is written by Mark Powers (Drafted, G.I. Joe: America’s Elite). I’m exited to see this one, and the actual series of Drafted is not to be missed."

No comments: