Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Electrobite And Snow Demons



I think I am closer to deciding that my superhero identity will be as THE TRILOBITE. First of all its a cool name and that shell is very slimming. Add to that this terrific little scooter and I am nearly sold. In the dark the eyes glow in a way that will send criminal cockroaches scurrying for the recesses of the kitchen. It's also so darn cute.

Speaking of cool vehicles I am gushing on this different type of cat track snow machine. Made by Subaru, the same ones who built my beloved car, Cory, I need something like this when I need to make a beef jerky run to 7/11. I like how you can stay warm in the cab while zipping across the fields and frozen lakes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw this and almost posted it too!

Wings1295 said...

Cal! You aren't supposed to tell us all your super-hero ID! Remember, the cephalopods are watching!