Monday, November 9, 2009

We Welcome Our Robot Brothers To The Struggle


As long as they remember Asimov's rules and use their mechanical arms for the crushing of iPod using squids. If I didn't know better I would swear that one has the complete Conway Twitty collection on that music player and I do hates me some Conway Twitty. Oh no, I did it again didn't I? Now I will get hateful messages from the "Conway Twitty Fans For Jeebus" crowd. Well bring it bitches. My dislike for the man runs long and deep.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I was surprised to see this go from a robot-cheering post to a Twitty-bashing post! Talk about versatile!

lisa said...

:( i like conway twitty...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OH YOU WOULD WOULDN'T YOU LISA! With is oh so slick pompadour and oily smugness.

And Wings, I gots to be versatile to stay one step ahead of THEM!

Nathan Olsen said...

While I'm flattered by you featuring my work, it would have been nice if you had taken the time to credit me for it and post a link back to my site.

Thanks.