Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fantastic Anna Kendrick Pictures





I am a big fan of this girl not only for her beauty but for her acting ability. She proved she could hold her own against George Clooney in the film 'Up In The Air' and was funny and sweet in 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World'. She also is part of the 'Eclipse' franchise.

I appreciate sexy photos that do not just give everything away. Less is so much more. Kendra is also not known for doing these kind of photoshoots.

Sorry ladies, I know you don't come to the 'Cave of Cool' for this kind of worship but these images are just too sweet not to post.

4 comments:

Simon B said...

Anna is lovely, all right. I only wish she hadn't been so under-used in Scott Pilgrim :-(

Kal said...

I agree with you because she is so watchable and captivating on screen.

sambo said...

Yes You Are C'Kal
That's Why You Sir Have
A HotDamn Fun Site
-Sam

Ricky Shambles said...

Noms