Thursday, October 7, 2010

In My Imagination...

...I posed for this illustration. This is how I imagine my STEAMPUNK Cave of Cool wetwork outfit would look - designed by Captain Nemo after the attack on the Nautilus by the giant squid.

The needle shoots a high pressure burst of air into the bulbous head of the squid causing him to make a forced rise to the surface where harpoon men on the deck of the sub can finish the squid off.

The helmet emits a wavelength of light that blinds the squid's ability to distinguish the diver from the surroundings creating the perfect camouflage.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Looks like a nemesis for Aquaman!

Kal said...

needle vs hook hand

Margaret Benbow said...

But the squid might mistake the glowing red light in your helmet for a female squid's eye, and try to make you his girl. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!

Kal said...

All I can say to that squid, Margaret is, "bring it bitch. I will do the up close and personal dance of death with you. I got no problem with that."