Thursday, May 5, 2011

Community


This is my favorite comedy on TV right now. It may be one of the greatest sitcoms of all time. The amount of creativity and jokes per minutes (JPM) are superior to any ten of your crappy run of the mill 'friend' style sitcoms out there.

Tonight they did something I thought was impossible - revisit the paint ball theme but also ramp up the crazy all the way to 12 (that's one more than the 11 they achieved earlier in the season, kids - the scale is suppose to stop at ten).

Casting Josh Holloway (Sawyer) from 'Lost' was a masterpiece in stunt casting. I can see why he jumped at the chance to play the dark handsome stranger known as 'The Black Rider'. It was too fun of a role to pass up. If you haven't been watching 'Community' I encourage you to add it to your weekly must-see TV. It really is terrific.

6 comments:

Belle said...

I'll have to give it a try.

Professor Chaos said...

Okay, I'm going to have to give community another shot. I watched the first episode and didn't care for it, but I have been hearing good things about it lately.

Budd said...

and the episode is only half over. it was a lot of fun and Annie's outfit.

abc said...

I watched it last night with some friends and must've missed half of it from too much laughing and saying "holy shit, that's awesome" so many times. So I watched it again this morning. The show is brilliant.

Kal said...

Part two looks to ramp up the crazy to 11. I am looking forward to it. Oh and Annie's outfit is just gravy on the ice cream.

Drake said...

I agree Community is funny and much better than the Office and 30 Rock but for me Big Bang Theory is still thee winner of funniest tv show.
And why do they have to be on at the same time?!