Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Message From The Boss's Office


Due to Blogger being a pain in the ass, you have been treated to a rare back room glimpse of operations here at the Cave of Cool Inc to see how the sausages get made.

Blooger decided without my approval to just publish a post that I had not completely edited down to a final version I was happy with. So something of low quality that is beneath both me and my followers went out into the either in a very incomplete form.

When I do a post, I first write all my thoughts down in one entire stream of consciousness way and then go back many times to fix spelling and grammatical errors, remove things I do not need to make my point and finally add an image or a video clip that I either thinks best represents my post. Often times it's the picture or video that sparks the idea to make a post in the first place.

Forgive me Blogger if I feel that if I am going to talk about Jon Stewart's epic dressing down of Donald Trump that I should at least post the actual rant in question so that my followers can watch the video and comment for themselves.

As of this morning on the You Tubes no one had posted the rant so that I could easily add it to my post. That meant that I had to search elsewhere for the embed file before I posted anything.

I guess with nearly 9000 posts under my belt one post had to get through the level of quality control that I try to maintain around her.

I have since removed that abomination and will insert it back into it's proper place in the lineup once everything is ready to go. If you missed it you will not be deprived of the delicious balloon juice you have come to expect when you visit the Cave of Cool.

My unlimited love to all.

Cal

p.s. When I fixed that post I lost the comment's that people had put on the bastardized version. Blogger has now earned TWO black mark from me gpt the same incident. You would think they would be rushing over to fix this proble, but apparently they are not fans of the 'Cave of Cool'. Must be my controversial stand on the who topic of the Cephalopod Menace.

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

That clears up a few odd things about that post, I want to have pizza talk in another post anyhow. Trump/Palin is a sure way for President Obama to have a second term. IMHO but pizza and pizza toppings those I can go on and on about.

Belle said...

I thought it seemed unfinished. I'll be glad to read the edited version.

Katie said...

And sadly, the abomination live in Google Reader. I promise not to read it, now that I know its not what you intended. Seriously what is going on with this site?