Monday, June 27, 2011

Food On A Stick

SQUID



HOT DOG AND FRIES



HAM AND FRIES



PORK CHOP



BACON WRAPPED SAUSAGE



FRIED POTATO



SEA HORSES


FRIED POTATO BALLS



CHOCOLATE CAKE



CHEESEBURGER



DEEP FRIED CHEESE LOG



SCORPIONS


I hate summer fairs. They are just so tacky with diseased carnies, rickety rides and rip off games of chance. I do miss the strange eats however. They also always had the best rootbeer ever. Unfortunately my desire to eat everything on stick has to be repressed these days but I can still dream can't I?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I can't stop staring at your sausage wrapped in bacon on a stick.

Belle said...

Cute little Seahorses? So sad. :(
Everything looks gross to me. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No more stick for you! (Sorry if that sounds kinda gay).

Unknown said...

Haaa, Debra is that for me. Well...alright.

Kal said...

Yes, please do not threaten or feel threatened by my bacon wrapped sausage.

Tempo said...

How cool is all that. (except the Sea Horses) Americans think there's nothing that cant be improved by dipping in batter and deep frying it.

Kal said...

Deep fried butter with chocolate dipping sauce is the new craze. I wonder how long before deep fried babies are on the menu. Probably only offer Ranch as the dipping sauce.

Budd said...

cheeseburger on a stick, yum. How smart to add the fries to some of those.

DrGoat said...

The bacon wrapped thingy does look good, but anyone who puts seahorses on a stick deserves the same treatment.
It's a bit hard to wrap my head around that pork chop, though. Jeebus.

Sarah said...

This makes my mouth water for the upcoming Minnesota State Fair at the end of the summer.

Everything you could ever want on a stick, deep fried for your coronary and heart attack pleasure!

Don't dis food on a stick--it's part of my heritage! Kal if you want a kick ass fair, come to Minnesota. Our State Fair is one of the best in the business. I go religiously every year.