Friday, July 22, 2011

I Correct Myself


Follow Up of the Day: The 32-year-old man arrested in connection with today’s twin terror attacks in Norway has been identified by local media as Anders Behring Breivik — a 6ft tall Norwegian from Oslo with alleged ties to “right-wing extremist groups in eastern Norway.”

Well what do you know. I jumped the gun on this one. It just 'felt' jihadist to me. It did to you too. So one crazy aryan numnut who is alive so we can make a spectacle of him. Why didn't he shoot himself like all these mutations usually do? Can I tell you how the next 12 months will go. We gots us a poster boy. Good lord. You can't make this shit up. Rupert Murdoch must be twisting in his diaper at being locked out of this story. Time marches on, bitch. Nice to see that Anders here took these media ready photos just in time for this crisis. Gruesome. 80 people dead. Unbelievable.

5 comments:

Belle said...

I just look at his picture and wonder what went wrong - why would he choose this path? I guess he would have to be mentally ill or something.
But then, I think all serial or mass killers are mentally ill.

Kal said...

Anyone who could do that is a narcicist (sp?) and has no feelings for what they do. I am sorry that we are going to have to listen to what this gooney bird has to say. A totally useless event that only adds to the cynicism in this world.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The growing neo-nazi movement in Europe is a boil that needs to be lanced.

Kelly Sedinger said...

Ever watch the pseudo-Bond movie "Never Say Never Again"? This guy looks eerily like Klaus Maria Brandauer from that movie, right down to the polo shirt with the collar turned up.

Kal said...

Now you got my hopes up that Bond would fight him in the middle of an exploding volcanic island. Thanks for the laugh. I wonder if the actual Klaus Maria Brandauer thought what you did?