Monday, July 7, 2014

Batman Masterpiece Edition

 
 




Brother Alex does such a great job highlighting these high end action figures. I would die to find this one complete in some second hand book store. I didn't know there are also editions based on Superman, Wonder Woman and GI JOE. I have to hunt those down now. But until then, admire the beauty that is the figure that comes with the Batman Masterpiece volume. I love any figures that are dressed in cloth clothing. The cape is fantastic and the addition of the batarang makes this one near perfect to me. I have read those earliest Batman comics so many times. Being able to have this one-of-a-kind figure is worth my constant hunt for the Batman Masterpiece Edition. Thank You Alex for reminding me it was out there and for taking some of the best pictures around.