Thursday, July 3, 2014

How To Display Loose Action Figures

 
 
Next to the Monster Café, this is one of the greatest displays of loose action figures that I have ever seen. Part of me twitches when I think of someone opening all those packages. I love seeing the toy with it's packaging more than I want to open the toy and play with it. That being said I have two tubs full of loose figures and I have been slowly gathering them up together so that I could display them all in one place. I never even considered a display such as this. I love the way this collector has organized his figures into groups and included all the background buildings and equipment you would find on a big city street. There are very few repetitions of figures as well. These pictures deserve to be seen at full size to get the full impact. This display should be encased in something that will prevent it from having to be dusted ever couple of weeks. There are so many small places for dust to go and as we all know, dusting one's collection is the least fun activity of them all as a collector.
 
















 

4 comments:

Big Tone said...

That's insane! Where do you go from there?

Hobgoblin238 said...

Nope...he's got me beat by a mile.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Still not as good as my staged orgy idea.

Kal said...

Am I ever getting my Mexican care package?