Monday, July 14, 2014

New To The Collection Of Cool

I went for breakfast with my Mother today and in the lobby of Albert's they have one of those claw machines filled with stuffed animals. There was this Captain America and a monkey wearing an Evel Knievel body suit with cape just on the edge of the slot. I never took a dollar out of my pocket so fast in my life. I debated going for both of them but thought if I tried that I would walk away with nothing for being greedy. I also have a personal rule about claw machines - one shot only - then I walk away. It's too easy to get crazy around one of those things. Since you don't see that monkey in the picture I think you can easily figure out that I played it safe but walked away with my prize.

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well done, o Claw Master!

Kal said...

I was meant to be.

Mike D. said...

I saw a Brutus in a claw machine two years ago when I visited North Kackalackie...( Carolina for those unfamiliar with the nick name ) I got him on the first try... So I know that feeling of triumph!!! Well Done Sir. Kal!!!