Thursday, April 21, 2016

Good News On A Bad News Day


The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay‘s Micheal Chabon and Saga‘s Brian K. Vaughn will help bring ROM to the screen.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Hasbro has assembled its writers room to create a cinematic universe for its toylines with Chabon and Vaughn as just two of the writers tasked with making brands like G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., ROM, The Micronauts and Visionaries gel into a single film universe.

 
This can only mean that a re-issue of this ROM action figure will be in our future. The old molds have to be lying around somewhere. Even M.A.S.K. and VISIONARIES would be huge with collectors if they appeared on shelves again.
 
 

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

Don't tease me. Been waiting for this for I don't
know how long.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

As long as I have, my brother.

DrGoat said...

We shall wait together then.