Monday, April 25, 2016

Vincenzo Reyes Custom Action Figures

 










 
Probably the best action figure customs I have ever seen. I have a deep love for any superheroes with cloth clothing and that larger 8, 10 or 12 inch size to them. When I see one of Vincenzo's final creations I see the finest examples of these characters. Every detail is taken care of and his costume making ability is without peer. I keep bugging him on the Facebooks to let me commission him to do a Cave of Cool Cal figure. It would be the highlight of my collection. He even does packaging on occasion but I don't want to push my luck.
 

I could go for a more realistic depiction of myself (above) but this bottom image is the character I wanted him to make which is a variation of the character M.D. Jackson created for me all those years ago. I like to see the ice gun with the glowstick freeze bullets and the little steam punk touches.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I suspect you're not watching the series "Outlander," but there's a Scottish war chieftan in it named Dougal Mc-something-or-another who's a dead ringer for M.D. Jackson's portrait of you.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

NOW you tell me. I will check that out.