Thursday, April 28, 2016

Meme On Me

  1. :when you have cereal, do you have more milk than cereal or more cereal than milk?
I mix yogurt with my cereal. I never trust that milk in the fridge is fresh. I once saw lumpy milk and that turned me off milk forever. I don't trust any dairy product that I myself have not opened. And yes yogurt with corn pops is about as great as you think it would be.

  • 2:do you like the feeling of cold air on your cheeks on a wintery day?

  • It's the best to be warmly dressed in the cold doing outdoor cold things like riding the toboggan. I once got to tube down an shut down ski hill that had been converted for toboggan and tubes. It was a hoot. Each ride lasted about twenty minutes and they had a mechanism to pull you and your tube back up the hill. It was awesome. When they fed us I had ten hot dogs and lasted another six hours on the hill. That was the best day in my life I think. Cool temperatures, blue skies. snow suits.
     
  • 3:what random objects do you use to bookmark your books?

  • I am particular about using real bookmarks,. The free ones you get at the library all the time.
     
  • 4:how do you take your coffee/tea?

  • I like tea with lemon in a glass - Cold War Soviet style.

     
     
  • 5:are you self-conscious of your smile?

  • I never smile. It makes you look weak in the jungle.
     
  • 6:do you keep plants?

  • I grow tulips every summer.
     
  • 7:do you name your plants?

  • They are orange and red and I call them the FIRE TULIPS.
     
     
  • 8:what artistic medium do you use to express your feelings?

  • I collect images to show off and I blog to express my opinion about the life that passes me by. I used to make collages in the days before the internet.
     
     
     
  • 9:do you like singing/humming to yourself?

  • Very much so. I have the voice of the angel.
     
  • 10:do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?

  • side and I flip around a lot
     
  • 11:what's an inner joke you have with your friends?

  • I have no friends. No one remembers me with any kind of story.
     
  • 12:what's your favorite planet?

  • Earth. Top notch planet. Full of the best and worst of everything.
     
  • 13:what's something that made you smile today?

  • I got an excellent hair cut and beard trim.
     
  • 14:if you were to live with your best friend in an old flat in a big city, what would it look like?

  • Lots of cat toys and mega cat walks for him to go anywhere he wants.
     
  • 15:go google a weird space fact and tell us what it is!

  • The Planet Pluto is only as large as Australia. If it's smaller than our moon, is it really a planet or is it more of a planetoid?

     
  • 16:what's your favorite pasta dish?

  • Spaghetti and meatballs or anything with Alfredo sauce.
     
  • 17:what color do you really want to dye your hair?

  • I have great coloring on my beard already.
     
  • 18:tell us about something dumb/funny you did that has since gone down in history between you and your friends and is always brought up.

  • I don't have any friends that tell me such stories. I but my relatives to do the same but they never do. I hate that about them. I would love to hear stories about myself.
     
  • 19:do you keep a journal? what do you write/draw/ in it?

  • My blog and Facebook is the journal of my life.
     
  • 20:what's your favorite eye color?

  • Blue within blue eyes like the Fremen on Arrakis.



     
  • 21:talk about your favorite bag, the one that's been to hell and back with you and that you love to pieces.

  • My favorite bag?? You Momma of course


     
  • 22:are you a morning person?

  • I am a 24 hour person.
     
  • 23:what's your favorite thing to do on lazy days where you have 0 obligations?

  • I like watching movies and TV shows while surfing the net for interesting content.
     
  • 24:is there someone out there you would trust with every single one of your secrets?

  • Yes, and his name is Admiral Fluffy

     
     
  • 25:what's the weirdest place you've ever broken into?

  • A place on the base that was supposed to be haunted. I left before they brought out the Oijja board. I don't do that JU JU.

     
  • 26:what are the shoes you've had for forever and wear with every single outfit?

  • My favorite Jesus boots (sandals). I love shoes you can just slip on and off.
     
  • 27:what's your favorite bubblegum flavor?

  • Bubblegum flavor
     
  • 28:sunrise or sunset?

  • sunrise

     
  • 29:what's something really cute that one of your friends does and is totally endearing?

  • I like seeing my friends who are new moms gush about their babies on Facebook. It's a universe thing to put hope in this growing child and spirit and hope that you can turn it into a decent human being. I find looking at the process to be fascinating though I would never try it myself. To much work.
     
  • 30:think of it: have you ever been truly scared?

  • More times than I would like to admit. I have seen things you people wouldn't believe.
     
  • 31:what is your opinion of socks? do you like wearing weird socks? do you sleep with socks? do you confine yourself to white sock hell? really, just talk about socks.

  • I have learned after many years that a cold floor in the morning doesn't do it for me. I have cold feet generally so I like to wear socks to bed. I also buy all the same kind of socks. It makes them so much easier to math.
     
  • 32:tell us a story of something that happened to you after 3AM when you were with friends.

  • You know that NOTHING good happens at 3 AM. I must have been up to no good.
     
  • 33:what's your fave pastry?

  • Anything with cherry or lemon.

     
  • 34:tell us about the stuffed animal you kept as a kid. what is it called? what does it look like? do you still keep it?

  • I had a little monkey that had plastic hands and chewed on a banana. He was alright. I think he didn't like me. I always found him on the floor like he was trying to escape and find another, better kid to be with.
     
     
  • 35:do you like stationary and pretty pens and so on? do you use them often?

  • I used to write the best letters with my cool calligraphy pen. And I had one of those wax stamps to seal the letter and make it all look cool. I would send packages with all kinds of stuff. Candy, cartoons, dollar toys. Like loot crate before the crate. I was a letter writing king.
     
  • 36:which band's sound would fit your mood right now?

  • Haim is getting heavy rotation these days.


     
  • 37:do you like keeping your room messy or clean?

  • Organized but chaotic. Like a Japanese student. I like knowing where everything is.
     
  • 38:tell us about your pet peeves!

  • crowds, octopus, nightmares, cold sweets, insomnia and people who don't pay attention to what I am saying.

     
  • 39:what color do you wear the most?

  • Grey and green.
     
  • 40:think of a piece of jewelry you own: what's it's story? does it have any meaning to you?

  • I have a bunch of superhero rings. This is but a sampling. I wear the Superman ring my father bought me one Christmas. I said I noticed it on sale and lamented I just didn't get it because it was my size. He went Christmas Eve to get it for me. He also brought me back a replica of the Evenstar that Arwin wears in LOTR. That one is on my Cal Plushie. It's to precious to me to wear. He bough that in Australia.
     
     
     
  • 41:what's the last book you remember really, really loving?

  • Kingdom Come - I just reread it recently and it really is one of the greatest comics book superhero stories of all time. I want it to be animated but done in the same style as Alex Ross. If you are going to do that you might as well just make the live action movie since Alex Ross' art is so photo realistic. It's a gorgeous looking work that entertains thoroughly and shows you these hero and what happens when Superman just decides one day to stop being Superman.
     
     
     

    2 comments:

    Debra She Who Seeks said...

    Another great set of answers, LOL! But corn pops with yogurt? That's hillbilly muesli, boy!

    Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

    damn straight it is....once you try it you too will ignore the shame.