Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New TV This Week - WHO KNEW?

I can't believe that not ONE of you Hillbillies told me that THE LAST SHIP and MAJOR CRIMES are back this week with new seasons. I thought I was down to the end of HELL ON WHEELS and the start of PREACHER for new shows to watch. But the LAST SHIP is a great series and a fantastic commercial for the fine young man and women of the US Navy.

Apparently the LAST SHIP is having it's season pushed back because they have a scene in the first episode that involves a mass shooting in a club, mirroring what happened this week in Orlando.

 


Hopefully Rusty will be less of this season of Major Crimes than the last one. They are welcome to kill him off any time they want to. I will wait until the end of the season. Just GET IT DONE!

 


No comments: