Thursday, October 7, 2010

Love This Guy


This guy is Napoleon Solo and Illya Kyiakin and James Bond and Bruce Waynevich all rolled into one. In my perfect world we would have video wrist watches so that I could consult with him on how best to crush my enemies whenever the need arises.

He is as close to 'the most interesting man in the world' that we get to. Ex-KGB who puts the fear into his opponents with just a look. I can work with a magnificent bastard like that. I love that he has all this mythology about him that may or not be the truth. I choose to believe that every word is true and then some.

When he was Russia's leader he had access to all the information about the 'secret history' of the world - the truth without the cover-up and bias. Can you imagine what he must know or suspect? Thinking about the 'tech' he must have in his own 'Cave of Cool' just about makes my head explode.

I have personally seen how the mere mention of his name will clear a bar room full of cephalopods. From octopus to cuttlefish, they are scared inkless of him.

Check out this Lenin headed killer robot that he can activate at his whim. Just badass.

3 comments:

sambo said...

Badass Indeed
Coldwar Nightmare!
Bet It's Robodic Hell Ran On Vodka
-Das vi danya

Tempo said...

Cant agree with you, he's a mass murderer on a grand scale. He scares the crap out of me!

Kal said...

For my purposes I need a guy that scares me too