Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome Back To The Pain Man


I haven mentioned before how much I hate going to the Dentist. It's the noises and the grinding and the smells of antiseptic. Sure my hygienist is deadly cute but that can do little to alleviate my discomfort.

Since I am not getting enough work done tomorrow to justify full sedation. I will instead be getting the stupid needle that only gives me minimal comfort. Hopefully I will get a bucket of those great orange pills when I leave. Plus a sugar free lollipop. He want to see how my worst side holds up to the fixings.

So forgive me if you see a vid on You Tube that shows me in my most looping state like that kid in the back seat after his dental visit.

This will not be fun. Pray your tears for me.

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck, Kal. May everything be nice and chillaxed.

Sam G said...

I'm with you Cal. My Dentist is an asshole. Hate it. Best o' luck to you.

Pat Tillett said...

Remember...
Tell the dentist that you aren't numb yet and you want more novicane. He will give it to you!
good luck...

Belle said...

It is true anesthetic doesn't always work the same for everyone. They will give you more. I loathe going to the dentist.

M. D. Jackson said...

I'd like to give you some encouraging words but honestly after a bad experience with a terrible dentist I refused to see one for over ten years. My last appointment garnered mean appointment to have a root canal, an appointment that I have still not kept.

So, enjoy the pretty hygienist and be secure in the knowledge that you are a better man than I, Gunga Din.

DrGoat said...

With you all the way. Went to the dentistlast week and my favorite is the smell of burnt tooth material as the drill does it's dirty work. I do wish i got paid as much as my dentist makes.

MC said...

Yeah, very few people mention the smell of the dental office. It is imprinted in my brain.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Hope it wasn't as bad as you expected and that you are all smiles.
xoRobyn

Lana Banana said...

awwwwwww . . . you'll be grand, i'm sure. xoxo