Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Made Their Facebook Page!


Thanks to follower Stacey for letting me know that I was quoted and mentioned for the 'After Lately' post I did. Only one person hated me but that was because she didn't like the the name of my blog. She can suck it.

Word's like 'genius' and 'well written' were bandied about. I hope to remember you all when I make the big time. I am not so shallow as not to remember the little people as I rise to the top.

Okay, let's get real. It's all a little goofy but somehow my post had to get from here to the 'After Lately' Facebook page and I am touched that it did. Kinda cool actually.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/After-Lately/179278752114372

13 comments:

Mike D. said...

Very cool... watch the spike you get in hits. Neil Gaiman tweeted a link to my page a few weeks back and it lead to a 12,000 hit day. Her fans will come check you out. Congrats Cal...

Kal said...

But I wasn't trying to pander to anyone. I was just posting about a show I like to watch. Who knew someone would pick it up and run with it. Now I want to do a re-write LOL. Should I worry that some sleezy Hollywood agent will be calling me soon? Tootsie Pops are definately going into any contract I make with these devils.

Belle said...

Wow. This is great! I am happy for you.
Definately don't forget us if you become a millionaire or something. Remember, we knew you when you were a nobody like us.

Kal said...

Don't worry Belle. I am a nobody now and I will remain a nobody for the forseeable future. Just the way I like it.

M. D. Jackson said...

That's how it happens. You're not trying to pander, you just do what you do passionately and with a little humour and people start to notice.

DrGoat said...

You go Cal! To be honest, I don't do Facebook, but that's just my nature. Had my share of groups and things like that.

Kal said...

I don't do Facebook either. I have a page but I don't use it very often. Someone else informed me of my post getting noticed by the show. I am pretty jazzed actually. It's like being a stunt corpse on 'Fringe'.

Wandering Coyote said...

I just read the thread, go you!

Kal said...

Oh sure, I am the flavor of the day today...but tomorrow it will be some other punk kid's turn to be awesome.

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh don't worry. You're always awesome.

Kal said...

aww shucks (*blush*)

LaurieB said...

"stunt corpse" *snork*

Kal said...

I know how to lie still and I hope they blur my genetalia or it will get it's own series. I shit you not. (Oh Boy I am in love with myself today)