Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Follower Down


There had better be a virulent strain of the Ebola virus going around the planet and killing off my followers or I am going to start taking these loses personally. How (besides the usual stuff) have I angered the gods so much that they would deny me the 500 followers. I could use this moment to blame THE MAN or the SQUID or the SMOOTHIES but I can't do that. I am the only one to blame. Giving so much content is all I know how to do. It's the ultimate evolution of my prolific eccentricities. I can't do less but can do more. New features and variety are on their way.

I admit to momentarily succumbing to the temptation to trim down my blog roll and make room for fresh new voices and faces and ideas and sensibilities but stupid ass faced Blogger wouldn't let me do that. It will let me remove the blogs but won't exit the box when you try to save the changes.

5 comments:

Nick Ward said...

So close yet so far away. You have my pity high commander. But little else. My ex-girlfriend is following you and she unfriended me on Facebook.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yikes. Shall I banish her from the Empire?

M. D. Jackson said...

Think of it this way: When you get to 500 wouldn't you rather they all be strong and loyal? There would be no point in getting to 500 and having those two numnut bailers letting down the side.

You'll get there, my friend, and you will be stronger when you do.

DrGoat said...

New voices and faces aren't all they're cracked up to be. Revel in your time.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks guys. I wish it was a world where were could sit on some bench and enjoy a nice drink before teleporting to our respective homes. Damn future promies.