Monday, February 27, 2012

I Hate You Donald Trump


I started to watch The Apprentice last night only to mock it unmercilessly for the first fifteen or so minutes just to piss off my aunt in the genius snarky passive aggressive way that I can when I am on top of my game.

But then the frickin' show entertained the hell out of me. Such great 'celebrity' choices. A really choice group for that level of fame. I loved the interactions between these high maintenance characters. They are such type A freaks, I can't help but admire their honest about who they are. If you pretend to be someone you are not on THIS show, you are getting your ass fired.

The smartest thing Trump ever did was to keep his screen time down to an absolute minimum in this cycle. I suspect he also turned the creative aspects of the show over to other people. He actually didn't spoil it for me. I KNOW - stop looking at me that way. I feel dirty enough.

I refuse to post Trumps picture however. But Ivanka - every damn day of the week. There is no accounting for genetics. Her mother Ivana was an Olympic athlete and contributed 99% of all non-reptile DNA to her structure.

This show also validated one of my core beliefs - women hate women.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You know, I bet your aunt will be glad to go home too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No, she wouldn't which tells you all you need to know about her personality. What are you implying, again? I am delightful company.