Monday, February 27, 2012

She Got My Package






This was cool to see. How great to connect with another person somewhere in the world just because you admire their strength and dignity.



This is a closer picture of the action figure. Tell me it doesn't look like her. I knew I had to send it to her the second I saw it online. The neck line also has the look she favors.

The rest of the package were comfort things like Tim Hortons coffee which I don't drink but I hear is quite acceptable to coffee junkies which she is.

I get a dozen Ukrainian Easter eggs every year and I have given them out on occasion to memorable people in my life. It's a tradition in my family.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do cause I love

Belle said...

The figure does look like her, a lot! How nice to send it to her.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I feel good about it. I am glad she was happy with the effort.

Bersercules said...

She does look like the action figure! I love how the internet allows people all over the world to connect! Thank you internet!