Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Noms??


Have any of you been to a professional sporting event and seen the chili and cheese filled nachos in the bag? They take regular bag of Doritos and cut the bag to make a little holder for the fillings. A couple of people were eating some right next to me while I was at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts this week and I still can't get it out of my head. I know I could go into 7-11, buy a bag of taco chips and fill the bag with their free chili, cheese and jalapeno peppers. Good lord that sounds good about now.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I've heard of that. It's called "white trash tacos" or something.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What are you implying here? I have the 'hillbilly' gene don't I? I like trashy TV and trashy women too.