Friday, February 24, 2012

Victim Of My Own Success?


There is nothing worse that running back to check my comments and realizing that many of them are not getting sent to my hotmail account. I am annoyed and have no idea why this is the case. The more I post the less comments I get. Can you imagine if I posted just ONCE a day?

First of all you know that such foolishness would make my head explode. I have found that sites like 'The Daily What' who post throughout the day, are just taken for granted. I myself am guilty of not leaving comments when I heavily borrow from that blog.

I know things will pick up in April when I am part of the ABC Blogathon and new people discover my stuff.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Glad to see you are joining the A to Z thingy. It's a lot of fun.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I of course will crush everyone by taking the whole exercise to the extreme, over the top.

Sam G said...

So glad you do not post once a day. I don't know if I could handle that.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It would certainly create a ruckus. Damn I should do it for a month.