Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When Angelina Jumped The Shark For Me


It was the exact second that she exposed her leg and did that little flourish. I knew how much she liked herself but that was really a bit much. I hate myself for enjoying the ridicule of her move as much as I am. I am a terrible bitter angry little person. But she IS ridiculous. I so want that Angelina/Octomom death match in the Thunderdome to begin any day now.

They call it Angelina Jolie’ing. I will never say or type that phrase ever again. This is what is sending our civilization careening towards doom. Kim Kardashian is kicking herself and her immigrant assistants for not giving her the idea first.





9 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I've joined her leg's twitter following. Couldn't help it. I am still considering starting a twitter account for J. Lo's nipple too.
xoRobyn

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's so ridiculous that you have to laugh about it. It's the perfect distraction for our times.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, hadn't heard about the meme -- it's great!

Dan said...

I kind of thought it was some sort of dare, or she lost a bet and had to do it. Really funny shark jump tho.

Pearl said...

:-) Very funny, Cal. :-)

Pearl

Belle said...

I don't know what she was thinking. Was she joking around or just posing for the camera? Weird.

M. D. Jackson said...

I don't care why she did it, just cover it up already! I've seen men's legs that are sexier than that piece of scrap.

For God's Sake, Angelina, EAT SOMETHING!

csmith2884 said...

She is the oscar night waco...I remember her very weird brother kiss and hug and her and billy bob with the vials of blood thing and now this. She is a nut-job of the first order.

Margaret Benbow said...

Let's give Angelina a freaking break. She's a good mom to her brood, a loyal partner to Brad, a better actress than most, more honest and original than most, and I took her leg twitch to be a self-mocking, humorous "FU, Get a life!" to anyone who might take it seriously.