Friday, February 24, 2012

Where Is THIS Live Action Feature In My Life?





Only I never want it known who is playing Captain Mexico. Is it Brad Pitt? Is it George Clooney? Is it me? We never know because they don't tell us in the credits. THAT'S how mysterious he is. And I can think of a whole lot of young actresses that would be perfect for the Devil Sisters.

Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift



Mila Kunis



Summer Glau



Michelle Trachtenberg


The concept started as Captain Unfair, but for some reason I decided to rename it Captain Mexico. There is really nothing special behind the concept but my need for drawing freely on the themes I like, which are: 70s, Rock, Super Heroes, Lucha Libre and Girls. Take it as a tribute to 70s-80s television.

Damn. That's just good writin'.

http://geraldparel.free.fr/

1 comment:

Gerald Gelt Parel said...

Jean Dujardin should be approched for the main character. :D