Thursday, December 27, 2012

Memories Of Evel

I am currently going through the process of converting old slides to digital and I can't wait to become reacquainted with all the toys I had a a kid - none more so than my Evel Knievel toys. I have great memories of playing with these toys with my father (who bought them as much for his enjoyment as my own). I am half afraid that I will only feel sad because of the way my toys were lost and now rest at the bottom of the sea. I suppose I should just let it go but I never let anything go.
 

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Are you doing it yourself or at a camera type store? Because I have to do the same.

Kal said...

I have a scanner than has an attatchment that specifically allows you to load slides and digitize them - like scanning a regular photograph. I will let you know how it works out. Mine is made by Brother.

Tempo said...

at the bottom of the sea? do tell...

Kal said...

When we moved back from Europe our boxes travelled on two military boats. One sank in a huge storm. That one had my mother's priceless Christmas ornaments and everything from my room on it. So I lost everything I had since I was little. It was devastating to me. It's the reason I collect toys to this day. I can never fill the hole in my heart but I try.