Sunday, December 30, 2012

My People Are The Best!

Jaime, over at Shezcrafti sent me an amazing package that I just got this morning. I only sent her an old Teenage Mutant Turtles Toy (in box) and she rewarded me with treasure....TREASURE!

 
Look, Cthulhu is wearing a Santa hat. He can't truly be evil, can he?

 
The only Amazon Princess I want gracing my gift bag is Diana

 
The cutest little bomb guy. He has shoes....SHOES!

 
And the true gem, this fantastic looking novel about my boy KRAMPUS.

Santa Clause, my dear old friend, you are a thief, a traitor, a slanderer, a murderer, a liar, but worst of all you are a mockery of everything for which I stood. You have sung your last ho, ho, ho, for I am coming for your head...I am coming to take back what is mine, to take back Yuletide...

DAMN...that is just GOOD WRITING! I think I have finally found the holiday spirit. I can't wait to tear into this one.

My unlimited love to you Jaime. You truly understand me and for a shut-in loner like myself, that is the best gift of all.

5 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

That reminds me...Email me your address again. We are visiting Texas in Febuary.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, that Krampus book rocks!

Kal said...

The guy who wrote it Brom, also did the art inside. One of his pictures from the book is on the cover of the new Spectrum 19 book featuring the best art in the past year. 300 pages of greatness with the best art of the past year. I also got that book for Christmas so it was a nice synergy.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great holiday, Kal!

Kal said...

Well I have issues with Christmas but I know it was better than yours which I am sorry about. I love that package you sent me.