Sunday, December 30, 2012

This Is A Productive Step, Don't You Think?

Just the other day I said to myself, I said, "Self, what this world needs is a double barrelled hand gun - because that is what has really been keeping gun violence at an all time high - the inability to fire two bullets at the same time."

No thug is gonna be without one. Way to make one dangerous product obsolete while making another one fashionable. Death is always a good business to be in. Never run out of customers or demand.
 

4 comments:

Paladin said...

I have strong, wide hands but short fingers. I have enough trouble managing the grip on a regular double stack magazine handgun. Concept doesn't appeal to me, but they are interesting to look at.

I guess if someone absolutely *had* to have the ability to shoot two rounds simultaneously, at least the 2011 offers a single sight picture as opposed to the derp-"dual wield" that only works in the movies.

DrGoat said...

That concept might work better with a .22. Easier to handle and more fun to shoot.

Mr. R said...

wow, I'm surprised it took them this long to master what sci-fi and comic book artists have been drawing for decades!

Paladin said...

Google image search: "Remington 1740" Same basic concept, except it uses two Rem 870 pump shotguns :)