Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoons


Now there is a primate centric adventure movie that I can get behind. Dial M For Monkey was my favorite part of Dexter's Laboratory. You gotta love that Agent Honeydew.

 


I looked all morning without success for the best episode featuring 'Macho Man' Randy Savage as Rasslor, an intergalactic wrestler who comes to Earth to fight all our superheroes. After Rasslor defeats them all it's Monkey's turn and how Monkey saved the day is terrific.

 

2 comments:

The Flying Dachshund said...

This was also my favorite part of Dexter's Laboratory... I loved Dexter too, but Monkey was just so...... AWESOME!!!!

Kal said...

"I could crush your bones to dust little monkey but I could NEVER break your spirit."

They just did such a good job with the other superhero icons. I miss that show. The 80s were cool but nothing beats the cartoons of the 90s.