Friday, January 25, 2013

Playmobil At The Dawn Of Time

They pull me back in. I have some cool Egyptian themed sets (except the huge pyramid playset) and now they have CAVEMEN sets and figures? What's next? They can't go back any further to depict human civilization. Half the fun is to artificially advance your cavemen figures by mixing them with the space civilization playset. The opportunity just boggle my imagination.

I could do a an entire photo comic about a Playmobil guy that is immortal and fights evil throughout time and the entire Playmobile accessories are fair game as he travels through time unable to die. I think that is the true story of these toys. Where is the time machine Playmobil playset that I need in my life. I am still








 

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Wow....I love playsets...

Kal said...

Especially when they have such cool designs and accessories to go with all the characters and animals. So much imagination.