Friday, July 18, 2014

Homeland - Season Four Trailer



 
I have this terrible feeling that season four of Homeland will be one season too many. I personally thought the way season three ended was perfect and was consistent with the cynical tone of the two seasons before. Not that I didn't like that but I don't know if I want to see more of the same Claire Daines performance for another 13 episodes. I don't know if she anything more to show me after she laid her bare throughout this series. I am interested in seeing the fallout from the whole debacle with Nicholas Brody  (Damian Lewis) though.
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My Rare One and I just started watching Season 2 tonight on DVD. Sooooo behind on this series!

Kal said...

I will be interested in what you think at the end of season 3.

Chase March said...

I agree! I think they should have stopped at three seasons. It was a good ending and I was satisfied with it.

Kal said...

Yeh, I had enough of everyone too Chase. It was a ride but an exhausting one. Clair Daines is a lot of work to watch.

Unknown said...

No Dana, that's enough to keep me watching right there.