Thursday, April 7, 2016

Star Wars - Rogue One Trailer



Yeh I have broken my edict and may continue to do so now that I have proven my point. This gem was much too cool to let sit a month. I am totally jazzed for this film. This is how you do the story right. Go back in time, give us new characters in the world we all know and love and tell us a story with some reason to be told. How the Rebellion first got the Death Star plans is a story worth telling because that moment started the whole damn story in the first place.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I must confess that only two posts per day from you seems entirely inadequate and cause withdrawal symptoms.

DrGoat said...

Almost as bad as a narcotic withdrawal.
Rogue One looking good. Good ole Forrest Whitaker.
Ghost Dog returns in a galaxy far away.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Just when we needed Ghost Dog The Most. Well they do give me a freebie day after each seven so let's see what happens.

j-swin said...

Cannot wait to see this movie, love the fact that it's another female lead! Thank you, brother.