Tuesday, May 31, 2016

3 Years Ago And Nothing Has Changed

Old questionnaire from my Cave of Cool

1-How are you? Moody and unpredictable like a circus Rhino so you better watch yourself. 2-Post a picture of yourself. No 3-Do you ever wish you were someone else? Yes, someone Latin. I feel like I have the soul of a Gaucho. 4-What is your entire name? That I won’t tell you but my rap name is Captain Funkateer Funkmaster. 5-How old are you? This many (imagine me holding up 47 fingers) 6-Age you get mistaken for: Twice that. 7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality: It only does because it's so general that it applies to everyone. 8-What did you do on your last birthday? Wept for my lost youth and beauty. 9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday? Less weeping. 10-What is your hair color? Reddish brown 11-Have you ever dyed your hair? No but I did get a perm once and the boys called me ‘Sailor Mike’. 12-What is your eye color? Blue within blue, baby. 13-If you could change your eye color, would you? No, it’s my best feature. 14-Do you wear contacts/glasses? I wear glasses to drive and watch the TV. I can’t wear contacts because I keep wanting to rub something that is caught in my eye. 18-Do you have any tattoos? No. I am not a fan of the ‘scabbing’ process. 19-Do you have any piercings? Just my clitoris. 20-Left or right handed? Mama says left handed people are the devil. 21-What’s your sexual orientation? I do like the ladies especially as they are walking away from me. 22-Do you drink? Not as much as you would think. I just don’t see the point. I am a weepy drunk. 23-Do you smoke? The occasional cigar and some ‘Old Toby’ if you catch my drift and I think you do, Hepcat. 24-Do you have any pets? The Lord Admiral Fluffy Von Scoochie-Baloo of the Manhattan Scootchie-Balooes. 25-Where do you work? WELL I BEEN WORKIN' IN A COAL MINE GOIN' DOWN DOWN WORKIN' IN A COAL MINE WHEW ABOUT TO SLIP DOWN - Devo 26-Something you are working on right now: My alibi. 27-Do you have any “rules” about food? I won’t eat any dairy products that I have not personally opened. I had a situation with chunky sour milk as a kid that I haven’t gotten over yet. 28-Where are you from? The Prairies of Western Canada.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your answers were funny then and are still funny now!

Dr. Theda said...

Except for health9a bit worse) we are also about the same as three years past ... "poverty" is a bit worse on us these days, though....