Friday, May 27, 2016

Hail THIS You Nazi Bastard

You just had to ruin the ONE thing I REALLY loved about America - CAPTAIN AMERICA. I know the whole thing is just some alternate universe story involving that Cosmic Cube and it all will be put right but damn, did it HAVE to be Cap? You yanks have every reason to hate yourselves these days and there is no more obvious example of your fall as a people as when your very own symbol of liberty and justice turns out to have been a fascist all along. Hard to miss that connection. Thank YOU for that Donald Trump. This is one thing I can't just pin on Obama. I hate that the stupid editors at Marvel got me to hate what they did so much that I just had to comment on it which of course is what they wanted all along - the ATTENTION. Negative or positive, it's all just attention. It's clicks and likes. I hate that I jumped through the hope for them like a performing monkey. In the end that's REALLY how they GETCHA!

 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hopefully the justifiable horror that people feel about Captain America's new identity will translate into a recognition that they can't let America itself go down that dark alley. Wake up, people!

It's like a knife in the heart to think of Captain America as a Hydra agent since childhood.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Joe Shuster and Jack Kirby who created Cap were also Jewish so to see him go fascist is especially distasteful. Cap is seen punching Hitler in the face in his first comic.