Sunday, May 29, 2016

Star Trek Shuttlecraft Tent


"Spring is here, so I thought it would be fun to make a geeky tent design that would be perfect for all of your away missions: I present a tent design based on the shuttlecraft from Star Trek. It’s not such a far-fetched idea; Star Trek V began with Kirk, Spock, and McCoy camping in the great outdoors. This is a 2-man tent design that features an entrance at the back (just like the actual shuttlecraft). The tent stores in a carrying case that splits apart to become the thrusters."

 
I love this idea. I would love to take this camping if I had friends. I would have my own cool tent to retreat to where no one could bother me. I would make sure to have all I needed to survive in my cool thruster carrying case. I so wish I had a life. I would love to spend a summer in the great outdoors schmoozing round the fire. Sigh. I would still have a video player that charges in the car so I could watch a fun program at night if I wanted to.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That is one cool tent alright.