Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday From The Toybox

 
Why make customs of figures that ALREADY exist?



 
I like these shadow boxes as a way to display loose figures if you don't have the box any longer.



 
SERPENTOR!! ('nuff said)
The only GI JOE figure I want complete

 
Lego ship-in-the-bottle is such a cheat.

 
I love a great custom figure (Son of Satan) which would never be done commercially because of the controversial subject matter.

 
I so wish I would have bought this entire set when it first came out but it suffered from my prejudice against this style and size of action figure. Today I regret that decision though I do have the Ark of the Covenant figure set and that is hella-cool.
 
 
 
I love the look of that old TV Batmobile.

 
 




 

 
Damn I wish these would come to Canada. I would love to buy these at retail but I may have to cave and go the online route. I like all the extra stuff too like the big school and the Batgirl utility belt.
 

No comments: