Saturday, November 19, 2016

More About Me

1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? Yes, especially with hot wings
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No. I was given a smoke by my Dad at age six and it was a lesson my mind never forgot. I think I puked for two days. Never again. Now some Old Toby or a cigar? That I will smoke.
3. Do you own a gun? I don't need a gun to kill you. I hate guns. No guns in Gotham.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sure. He can find out that I am a fraud but I am really not. I am really am as damaged as I claim to be. The nightmares are real.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? A good hotdog is a great thing. Weiner Wednesday was the best school lunch of the week and you can't beat beanie weinies.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I hate Christmas movies. I do like the show 'A Wish For Wings That Work' with Opus the Penguin and Bill The Cat.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A can of diet Pepsi. Don't judge me Ice Bear.
9. Can you do pushups? Yes, prison pushups again a counter top. But I can do a hundred of those straight.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Evenstar from LOTR
11. Favorite hobby? Blogging

12. Do you have A.D. D.? No but I can get really focused on one thing to the cost of all others. So one once said I was a genius with things that interest me but a disaster with those that don't.

13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who was your childhood idol? Batman and Spider-Man
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why is this cat peeing on my cloths that I lay on the floor. Is he just crazy marking his territory? Is he asking for my affections? Does he despise me? Should I pee on his possessions of which he has NONE because he don't have a job.

16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Pepsi, Fruit smoothies made with yogurt.
17. Current worry? Myself
18. Current hate right now? Trump and the hillbilly bomb throwers who voted for him. He didn't win the popular vote but that is what the Founders wanted. God help us all.

19. Favorite place to be? Saltzburg Austria
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I hate New Year's Eve. Everyone tired to stuff a year's worth of fun and partying into one six hour period and it's always a let down and the mere thought of it makes me want to go homicidal.

21. Where would you like to go? On a ship. One without Legionarres disease that served good food. Had up to date movies, satellite TV, internet access and a fencing court where gladiators from around the world Fence to the death. Opps. Did I say that outloud.
22. Name three people who will complete this? whomever is cool enough
23. Do you own slippers? Yes I am not a savage.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? charcoal black.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope. A burlap sack is good enough for this old POW.

26. Can you whistle? ONE note
27. Where are you now? In my little bungalow, in my room. Command central. Cave of Cool.

28. Would you be a pirate? No, it a very unsanitary life. Worse than the circus in many ways and the circus is an ebola outbreak waiting to happen. Pirate ships and circuses are places where bad things happen to good people.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Rock the Casbah - the Clash
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Shelby, Logan, Winter.
31. Favorite boy's name? Calvin, Maxmillion
32. What's in your pocket right now? Magic.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? old Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts on the You Tubes.
34. What vehicle do you drive? I haven't given it a name yet since I still don't have a final decision on my superhero name and costume. What name I take and what animal I emulate will then be reflected in anything I drive.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? New broken a bone. Twisted an ankle once. Oh then maybe I was SHOT IN THE FACE by low grade ammunition.. All miss my eyes which I am most grateful for. So glad I go the pieces taken out about eight years later. I was OCD about those shotgun pellets I could feel under my skin that it was making me loopy. As for my face it turned a once handsome man into the ghoulish and gargoyle like freak that you see before you. No, don't look at me. I am hideous. But I do have a cool scar.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

 
 

No comments: