Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Once Again Someone Captures The Magic That Is Me

 
I don't give my Facebook buddy Al Bruno III enough credit for all the great material he provides the Cave of Cool. He shares a love for most of the same things I do. I like his blog because he doesn't hold back from the clips and images that bring him pleasure. He doesn't censor himself. He celebrates his loves and revels in them much in the same way that I do. He chases the dream and gives good blog. What more can I ask from another human? Well, plenty but Al thinks of me when he is on his computer searches and sometimes he even allows me to be his muse. From the picture below he created this cyberpop masterpiece. It's like the way I would appear in the Matrix. It might have taken Al just a minute to do but to me I appreciate the love involved in trying to capture both my magnificence but also my pain. Thank you my brother. Thank you for helping me feel less alone in this world.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh man, that's wild! Glad to see it's now on your sidebar with all the other portraiture homages.