Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cut and Paste





Through the much visited Bat Blog I have found these awesome papecraft superheroes. After I quit teaching full time I needed to take some time to write the new Great Graphic Novel (suck on it Alan Moore - no I take that back- I love you Alan - love you love you love you). Anyone who will sign a copy of WATCHMAN BABIES for Millhouse is okay in my books. Any bets that he sneeks into the IMAX show this weekend so he can have a chubby in his trenchcoat like the rest of us? He claims to be above seeing adaptations of his movies but COME ON..this is Watchmen - his Magnum Opus. But I digress. I substitute teach this year beacuse I like the kids and there is no marking, no planning and no coaching. I am a fun sub and they kids always ask for me back because I find fun things for them to do (but in truth I am a performer who loves that captive audience). These definately go into the magic briefcase for when I need to fill some time due to under prepared teachers. The elementary kids will love them. I love the look on Galactus' face. Looks like that Ganga planet he just consumed didn't agree with him. "LOOOOK Surfer..shiny buttons!"

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z291/trogdoriangrey/papercraft/

No comments: