Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tumblr Freaks Me Out

Someone named derbygoose just asked me this question

"do you know who this is? I'm curious because he looks just like me, except a little younger."

He was referring to THIS picture I had on my tumblr page. It's me at cadet camp in 1982 but could pass for a WWII picture.


Does that mean I have a twin out there? And if I do, which one is the good twin and which one is the evil twin?

Until I see what he looks like I will have to believe that he is sniffing glue.

9 comments:

Drake said...

Your pic makes me think of a young David Hemmings.
I have never found any one who looks like me and they'd be the "good" twin. :)

Kal said...

It's not so bad to grow up to look like him. I always thought I would be more of an Orson Wells kind of old guy. With a top hat and monocle like Mr Moneybags from Monopoly. Or Mr Peanut.

M. D. Jackson said...

A little younger? Than derbygoose is now?

The most likely explanation is that derbygoose is your long lost son that you never knew you had.

As for the twin thing, my twin would have to be the good one, because I am the evil one (mwaa haa haaa haaa!)

Drake said...

I always thought id grow old looking like John Steed with bowler and brolly.

Kal said...

Nobody doesn't get to look as cool as McNee or McGoughan

Kal said...

I have no lost lost sons M.D. I told you I was a virgin.

M. D. Jackson said...

Oh. I thought you were just fibbing about that because your Mom was in the room.

Never mind, then.

Wings1295 said...

Hmm... Any other word from the person?

Kal said...

I will doing an update if and when I do hear from 'the D-Goose' again.