Tuesday, July 27, 2010

That Moment Has Arrived


Thanks to the 'Invisible Seductress' I can now click another item off my bucket list. I have found my rap name. Now this is something that has been a bee in my bonnet for decades. I needed something original that no one else had and it had to have the right rhythm to it. It needed to be street but also funky. I knew I would know it when I heard it and now I have. Please sit down while I announce my rap music name is now...

CAPTAIN FUNKATEER FUNK SWAGGER

I now wait for your applause to die down and invite you to look out for my first hip hop rap album

CAPTAIN FUNKATEER FUNK SWAGGER AND THE RETURN OF THE REGGAE PIRATES

Okay Tumblr. I hate you. Not ONE reblog of my badass album cover. Not even a question about this new rap sensation with the coolest name ever????? YOU SUCK!!!!

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Er... What???

D. Gage said...

Good god! I guess I'm gonna have to start listening to rap music. Do I have to burn all my Kenny G albums? LOL. That pic is very awesome!

Kal said...

Even if this CD was real you should still burn those Kenny G albums. I mean, someone you care about might see them and judge you harshly.

The Invisible Seductress said...

I froth because I <3 the Captain Funkateer Funk Swagger.

M. D. Jackson said...

Can't wait for the video.

Kal said...

Yes IS you were there at the beginning of the Captain's journey. But I promise not to wear that little boat Captain's hat that the guy in Captain and Teneel (sp) did.

Honest, until I read you post I had no idea I had found my rap name. It's one of those things I knew would come to me at the right moment.

Cheeseboy said...

I'm down. I'll listen to anything once.

Kal said...

Oh you won't just listen, Cheeseboy. You will become immersed in the whole Captain Funkateer Funk Swagger 'experience'.