Sunday, July 25, 2010

Space Bat


I like the look of this little guy. I have already imagined his adventures in space. He was accidently expelled out of the Shuttle when a malfunctioning hatch didn't close properly. Then he fell through a worm hole and found himself on the other side of the galaxy. He now brings his wisdom to other worlds, all the time hoping that one day, he will find his way home. We can imagine a whole crew of creatures to join him on his quest. He will save the universe - because he is brave - because he is...SPACE BAT!

4 comments:

Sam G said...

I think it's pronounced SPAAAAAAAACE BAAAAAAAT!

Kal said...

I will make sure that they say it that way when my animated series comes out.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Looks kind of weird and phallic to me. What's all that stuff on the orange part of his body?
xoRobyn

Kal said...

Those are the controls to his Space Suit.