Friday, July 30, 2010

Magnificent Milla


I so do love Milla. She just never stops being amazing. Evern since her turn as Joan of Arc and all the action films she has done since, she always delivers the goods for me. September and the new Resident Evil movie can't come quick enough. All those Milla/Alice clones sticking it to that stinkin' Umbrella Corporation which makes BP look like Disney (well maybe that is not a good analogy because Disney is pretty evil in it's own way). Good on ya girl. You keep doing that ass kicking that you do.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Milla is hot! She caught my eye in The Fifth Element.

M. D. Jackson said...

I loved her in The Messenger, but I just can't watch the ending. It's just too excrutiating.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, it's a really downer. I love Fifth Element too.