Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OH MY GOD



I can't tell you how bad I am hurting to own these sets. I will actually buy two of each version so I can open the package and play with them (which I hardly ever do because I love them displayed in their original packaging).

They are a beautiful homage to the great 'Captain Action' figure playsets of the 70s. Cloth costumes, beautiful accessories, Heaven in a box. I can smell them now. Nothing like that sweet 'action figure just out of the package plastic' smell.

5 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

OMGOMGOMG!! Where??!!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Nevermind- zeroed in on 'em!

Kal said...

Well then share what you know. Don't keep a brother on the edge. These are beautiful aren't they? I like the way you see the beauty in these figures like I do. Something actually changes in my brain when I see toys like these.

DrGoat said...

Those are soo good.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Oh sorry, Bro- it was Urban Collector:
http://www.urban-collector.com/captain-action-deluxe-spider-man-costume.html