Saturday, March 5, 2011

WTF Burkina Faso? - An Open Letter


I am sure you have a lovely country but I can't possibly see how I can assist you in saving the economy of your tiny African nation by helping your finance minister smuggle money out of the country.

Although I am sure that he only has the most honest of intentions, I don't totally trust him with my credit card numbers, bank accounts, pin numbers,blood type and zodiac sign. It's not your fault that I suspect a scam. I owned a pet rock once so I have been burned by someone promising me something great but giving me crap or 'the screwgie' as we call it here in North America.

I appreciate that as a follower of my blog that he is only looking out for the future financial health of 'Cave of Cool Inc.' but I will need something more official looking from your government before I release the relevant documents to you. Maybe something with fewer spelling errors and a government seal would help.

Plus, if I can be honest, your request come off as needy and desperate - that is never a good thing. Might I suggest you 'buy me diner first' before trying to 'fuck me in the ass'. I am much more intelligent than your email to me assumes.

I hope that those suggestions help you out. Thanks you for your time and attention to this matter.

My Unlimited Love

Calvin

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once got an email from the President of Nigeria.

Kal said...

That is because you are special. I only get to hear from the underlings.

Tempo said...

Oh, ye of little faith Kal..I'm surprised in you.. How could you possibly think that someone would contact you with nothing more on their minds but to steal your millions...
..Ok, so I've slathered it on pretty thick there..
But I can assure you that it will be perfectly safe to send all their correspondence...and your bank details etc to me for checking.. Dont call me, I'll let you know how it turns out.
Tempo

Kal said...

I tied it to a waterproof bag around a great white with your address. You can just get it from him if you can answer the 'riddle of the shark'....and BE NICE. He is usually cranky after such a long swim

Drake said...

There was a tv game show based on Shenanigans on saturday mornings back in the 60's, just for kids.

Pat Tillett said...

the sad thing is that some people actually fall for these things...

Tempo said...

Here shark, here sharky...here sharky...

Lana Banana said...

JUST dinner in exchange for anal sex?!?!

i WAS gonna throw in some bubbly, but since you're sooooooo easy . . .

RAWR.

Kal said...

I should have pushed for more in my negotitions shouldn't I have. He really did get something for nothing. Will you help the next time?

Lana Banana said...

definitely. i'm all yours.

Kal said...

I was hoping you would say that. Glad to know that you had my back becauase it's going to uglier before it straightens inself out. Now which weapons would you prefer to work with? I like crossbows and raprier type weapons. Plue we would need a nice comfy RV.