Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It Almost Ended There For A Second

Would you believe that GOOGLE has a limit to the amount of images I can upload to my blog? That is just communism! Those bastards are listening to some tentacle limbed freaks who are trying to keep me down. I just switched to another email addy but even that might fill up soon enough. Any advice from you educated followers out there? I don't want to just buy more space from GOOGLE. That idea just rubs me wrong. I hope I can avoid shelling out for more space.


You do not want all the goodness to end, do you?


4 comments:

joe ackerman said...

you could use an image host, like imageshack or tinypic, one of those guys. I use one of them for the pewpew girl. but I found it easier to just buy the space off google. costs me less than a tenner a year, and I've got shitloads of space.

Chase March said...

Hey Cal,

You can also add images with a url so you could probably post all your images on Tumblr first and then plug in the url to that image. Not sure if that will work (in theory it should)

Happy blogging!

M. D. Jackson said...

Get a blog on Wordpress and use it only for loading images, then link to those images from Blogger.

Ricky Shambles said...

Another vote for image hosting, though they have limits too. I store everything in a Photobucket account and pay like tenbux a year for unlimited everything.