Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's Easy To Be Insanely Prolific When I have Such Great Source Material



Let me give you a peak inside how the sausages get made around here. I am currently watching Howard Stern talk to Rachel Maddow and Chelsea Handler. I had forgotten over the years what a great interviewer he is. He knows how to get famous people to lower their guard enough to allow Howard to get at what makes his guest so interesting.

I find that he is not the pig that is his reputation - he is much smarter and real and kind and it's my mistake for not giving him his due as a great radio talker. I am a huge fan of the whole talk genre. I have been going back six months to collect some of his best interviews.

I love progressives Stephanie Miller and Alan Colmes and regularly catch their daily three hours - one first thing in the morning and the other later at night.

I have the ability to focus on what others are talking about while I collect and post pictures or right my quick captions. It is like working the two halves of my brain at the exact same time. I do alot of busy posting because I hate to not share images I find. I also hate not to have snap opinions about the news of the day.

I can't just sit and do nothing while I am doing my watching and learning so all these mega posts are what you get. For example, here is an image that supports gay marriage around the world. Real men wear colorful ruffles - everyone knows that.


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love that photo! Gawd, I miss that show.

M. D. Jackson said...

Interesting blog post composition method. I always knew there was an upside to having split-brain attention deficit disorder.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's like a hummingbird chasing a bumblebee around a bright spinning top. Thank you for feeling my pain.