Sunday, June 3, 2012

Parent Your Damn Kids


Be aware of what games they are playing in the basement. Monitor their supply of gummy juice and for god sake, get rid of those molds that allow them to replicate human body parts. Has the past week taught us NOTHING, people? I have nothing against them having gummy worms and insects. THAT is normal childhood behavior but consuming a candied version of someone's endocrine system is NOT! Do I have to child proof the ENTIRE civilization? Can I get an Amen from SOMEBODY???


5 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Bless you Sister.

M. D. Jackson said...

Hallelujah!

I thought I`d give you one of those before you asked.

M. D. Jackson said...

...and to be fair, there`s no proof that the Montreal Dismemberer or the New Jersey Intestine-Thrower actually ate any of the pieces of the people they killed.

And if they did, their parents should have taught them not to play with their food.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Ah, a real parent making excuses for these two kids. Okay, TECHNICALLY you are correct. To me, licking one's bloody fingers after a violent act is cannibalism.

spiderkev said...

I don't even want to say what she's getting ready to put in her mouth looks like.